A lot of people sustain injuries from road traffic accidents every day. Surprisingly, many still underestimate the forces involved in a collision until they get involved in one. When your car hits another car, especially if it’s running the opposite direction at a considerable speed, the force can be so strong that it could push your body hard, leaving various kinds of injury. Following are the most common types of car accident injury.
When your car collides with another car or with a stationary object, your body, particularly your head and neck, will engage in an unrestrained, rapid forward and backward movement. This sudden acceleration-deceleration force can cause a mild strain on your neck. While this is not a life-threatening injury, it can lead to an extended period of disability, affecting your productivity. Read more from this blog: http://bit.ly/2f2KQZa
No matter how safe the roads of Beaverton are, traffic collisions are still likely to happen. When they do, the drivers, passengers, and pedestrians involved may sustain injuries. Depending on their severity, these injuries can affect activities of daily living yet resolve without medical treatment or result in some level of permanent physical disability.
Common Types of Vehicle Accident Injury
Vehicle accident injuries vary because no two circumstances in a collision are the same. Some injuries, however, are common in most of them. In fact, the safety features in today’s vehicles are designed to eliminate the risk of these common types of injury, and they, along with other factors, influence the type and severity of the injuries that the driver or passenger may suffer from. Read more from this blog: http://bit.ly/2gFDZVH
The mechanics of breathing isn’t a topic many people spend time pondering. This automatic bodily function occurs with or without conscious thought. Controlled by a group of neurons at the base of your brain, known as the respiratory center, breathing belongs to a group of passive bodily mechanics the human body requires to survive. For the nearly 25 million Americans with asthma, however, the subconscious act of breathing holds far more importance than non-asthmatic persons.
Asthma is far more common than most think, affecting one out of 12 people in the U.S. Because of this, the modern medical community is under continual pressure to develop newer, more effective treatment options. Within recent years, however, the impact of chiropractic care on the human body has been opening the minds, and airways, of asthmatic patients. Read more from this blog. http://bit.ly/2vX8gGj
There’s nothing quite like going about your day when suddenly, a familiar tingle begins to form in your head. What starts off as a slight discomfort can transform into a debilitating migraine within moments. In the midst of a flare-up, it’s difficult to imagine how anyone else can empathize with such immense pain. The Migraine Research Foundation, however, states that this condition ranks as one of the top three illnesses in the world. In the United States alone, nearly 12 percent of the population is stricken by the pains of these intense headaches.
Unlike standard headaches, a migraine encompasses a host of neurological disturbances. Each neural irritation combine with the others to create a torturous symphony. With only 5 percent of migraine sufferers experiencing such complications due to underlying medical issue, which demand specific treatments, the other 95 percent experience this unsavory situation due to muscle tension. Read more from this blog. http://bit.ly/2vX0b4x
Millions of people suffer from back pain. Beyond the discomfort associated with it, this kind of pain diminishes quality of life—that’s why many chronic back pain sufferers often find themselves missing out on activities that they enjoy. Some are even unable to accomplish very simple, everyday routines.
Your spine is an important part of your body, so you need to invest in ways to keep it healthy. Here are five easy-to-do tips recommended by your Beaverton chiropractic clinic to keep your spine the healthiest it can be.
When it comes to maintaining your spine, few exercises come close to the benefits attained by walking. That’s because walking strengthens bone structure and enhances flexibility, which can help prevent back pain, even alleviate it if it already exists. Read more from this article: http://bit.ly/2tP41ie